We are so very excited to introduce some new changes and updates to HerdOne that everyone should enjoy.
Most of these updates will not be visual, but will have an impact on reliability and loading/saving time for many pages.
- Major performance updates across all pages.
- Fixed an issue that was redirecting free-trial users to the subscription page on every login.
- Fixed an issue with overly repetitive release notifications on the Dashboard page.
- Fixed an issue that caused the generation of reports to exclude the first and last day of the selected time period.
- Fixed an issue on the notifications panel that caused free trial users to see a "none" notification.
- Limited the recent transactions display on the Dashboard page to the last 20 transactions for performance (better updates to this display coming soon).
- Fixed an issue that was causing the servers to gradually slow down until a reboot.
Most of the changes we have made have been to the backend, and you probably wont notice them... yet.
We are currently preparing for a new major release of HerdOne (v2.0.0). This new version includes so many exciting new features and upgrades that we can hardly wait to share them with you.
We will also be changing some of the ways that we communicate upcoming changes with the HerdOne community. Moving forward, as we prepare coming releases we will be posting the release notes as we prepare the release. Keep an eye out for our blogs so that you can get a sneak peek at the next release.